In this position the employee will be expected to thoroughly learn all aspects of our daily operations which includes best management for tree inventories, tree risk assessments, plant diagnostics, consulting reports and management plans. The ideal candidate would be expected to continually train as a consulting arborist and eventually manage and service territories in Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, and Oklahoma.
Candidates must also demonstrate the following:
- Passion for communicating with clients and developing long term relationships.
- Passion for trees and outdoors.
- Must be a hard worker showing great work ethic and dedication.
- Knowledge of mechanical issues and not afraid to learn simple mechanics to repair equipment.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge.
- Willingness to travel regionally is a must.
- GIS, Mapping and ARC course are a plus.
Education / Experience:
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified arborist.
- Five years of field experience working as a professional arborist.
- Experience conducting tree inventories and preparing reports, memos, and other written documentation.
Salary is dependent upon education, certifications, license obtained, and experience.
If you have inquiries regarding employment, please call our office at 1-800-316-6630.
Tree technician needed immediately. Job responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Arborists in territory with all service needs.
- Performing job in all weather conditions, steep, rough terrain, and various settings, including open fields and forested areas.
- Travel to locations located within Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, and Oklahoma. Travel schedule will vary based on service orders.
- Perform maintenance of all equipment and tools needed for service completion.
- May lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Use of computer.
You must have a desire to grow with a company. Pay is dependent upon experience.