Fulgham’s Inc. (FI) and our licensing company; National Tree Preservation, Inc. (NTP) specializes in root and soil restoration of mature high value trees through the use of our patented process. FI’s patented process and technology is currently recommended in many situations by the Mississippi Forestry Commission and the Mississippi State Extension Service. FI and NTP currently have restoration projects in ten states spanning from Texas to South Carolina. Our clients include high profile sporting facilities, colleges, cities, and many landowners.
Fulgham’s Inc. (FI) is an established urban forestry management company that provides arboriculture-based consulting and maintenance services regionally in the southeastern United States. FI has several job openings for arborists in Arkansas and Mississippi.
Position Description: The open position is for an Urban Forester/Salesperson. Within this position; the employee will be expected to thoroughly learn all aspects of our daily operation including best management practices for tree inventories, tree risk assessment, plant diagnostics, consulting reports and management plans; and aid in completion of sales and service. The employee will be expected to continually train as a consulting arborist and eventually manage a sales territory in Mississippi or Arkansas. The employee will be expected to take on management of their sales territory after 6-12 months of employment and move to that geographic area.
Desirable Employee Traits: The desired traits that Fulgham’s Inc. is looking for include but are not limited to:
1. Friendly. Our main job is to be a friend to our clients.
2. Passion for communicating with clients and developing long term relationships.
3. Self-motivation and self-management.
4. Passion for trees and outdoors
5. Hard work ethic (this is not a 9-5 job; it is seasonal and sometimes requires long hours.)
6. Knowledge of mechanical issues and not afraid to learn to fix equipment.
7. Excellent computer skills.
8. Willingness to travel when necessary.
9. Excellent grades and positive references from former employers.
Startup salary is based on experience, certifications and license obtained. Pay increases will come with the growth of sales revenue in addition of job experience, more knowledge, and more certification within the field of arboriculture.